After School Care
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR WILL START ON MONDAY, MAY 28TH AT 7:30 AM.
Spaces fill up quickly for the After School Care program. If you are interested in placing your child on the waiting list for the After School Care program, please complete the After School Care Registration Form. In the event that there is an opening, ASC Director, Nina Wemyss, will contact you directly. For more information about the After School Care program, please download the After School Care Handbook or ASC Director, Nina Wemyss.
- Registration forms are available on the Suzuki Charter School website and in the school office.
- Our program has limited spaces so students will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only Full Time registrants will be accepted (NO part time) for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Fess for the 2018-2019 School Year will be $220.00 per month per student
- Registrations with incomplete forms or registrations not containing all 10 postdated cheques WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.